This online course will walk you through building your CDA Professional Portfolio| $30
45 hours of early childhood training to meet the training requirement for the renewal of your CDA Credential | $130
ONLINE or WORKBOOK
120 hours of early childhood training to meet the training requirement for the initial CDA Credential | $250
ONLINE or WORKBOOK
BLOOM EARLY EDUCATION Wonder | Learn | Grow
CDA Prep Course: $250 Download Flyer
Get your 120 hours of CDA training with us. Meets the 120-hour training requirement in STEP ONE of the CDA Credential process
- Suitable for Child Care centers and Family Home Child care
- Choose from an online course or a course workbook
- Self-paced: work at your own speed in your own time!
- All the support you need - you get unlimited Support Sessions with us.
- Click here for the Support Session Schedule
- Get expert help, ask questions, build your Professional Portfolio and meet other CDA Students
- For WA students - 20 hours of STARS built in - apply for a STARS reimbursement (of $250)
Want to get your whole team through the CDA process?
This option is for you!
Enroll at least 10 of your staff in the TEAM CDA program and we will come to you to support and guide your teachers through the process!
Here's what you will get:
- Each teacher signs up for the 120-hour CDA Preparatory Course (online course or course workbook)
- A customized study and completion schedule to meet your center's needs
- Monthly on-site Support Sessions - we come to you to provide assistance, guidance, and motivation for your team
- Help with building the required Professional Portfolio
- Guidance through the Classroom Observation Visit and the written CDA Exam
- 20 STARS hours are included - and teachers will have the opportunity to apply for a $250 MERIT reimbursement
- Cost per person: $250
Interested? Contact Miriam to discuss your needs and options | Email | Tel: (425)361-7992